Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Lots of Nice Responses

Well, I have to say I'm happy to see that there are quite a number of people out there checking this blog every day and who are interested in my continuing to post ideas. Without specific feedback like that it's hard to get a feel for whether or not people are actually feeling like they receive actionable ideas from my postings. As it seems that is the case, I'll go ahead and continue posting ideas on a daily basis as I have in the past. Sometimes in setup sheet form, and (if I'm shorter on time) in the form of entering above or below a given price.

While it is effort to post to a blog, I do feel that what goes around comes around and that good karma comes around from time to time when you help others. I'm happy to continue offering up my thoughts on tradable setups and welcome feedback if there is something that comes to mind about the blog, the ideas, or how I may change the way I run the blog. By the way, I have considered doing videos, and may at some point, but it's important to me that I don't just copy-cat Brian at AlphaTrends...that was his original idea as far as I know.

Thoughts welcome, and I'll look forward to continued blogging!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. I enjoy reviewing your ideas and every now and then I'll take a position based upon your recomendations. Good luck and good trading.
John
Connecticut

artha said...

I'm glad you have decided to continue posting. I check your blog daily and really appeciate the time and effort you put in. I'm sure many readers feel the same even though they may not leave you comments. Thanks again.

Paolo said...

Thanks you Jhon for continuing posting trading ideas.

I'm one of the guys watching your blog daily!!

Thank you

Mattia from Italy

Ka1ne said...

Hi John, i think videos would be a neat addition to an already great blog.

Anonymous said...

You wouldn't be copying Brian unless you did the same stocks (and wouldn't that be interesting!. You wouln't have to cover the general markets, just the stocks, therefore, it could be a relatively short video. It would be refreshing to have two video blogs to look at. Thanks to you and Brian for your continued education and insight.
Another Brian, Toronto Canada