Sunday, June 17, 2007

Trade Candidates for 6/18/2007

Geez everyone! Sorry for such a late posting this weekend. I did all of my prep work on Saturday morning then got busy with running, barbecuing/entertaining, more running, then father's day stuff like hanging out the the coolest wife and two little boys possible. Oh yea, margaritas made their way into the mix a couple times too ;)...!

Here are a few ideas for tomorrow; no setup sheet as it's late and I don't want to take the time right now. Normal approach again starting tomorrow.

AATI above 9.60 (I'm already long this one)
CYTC above 42.30 (looks GREAT)
NOVC above 10.40 (thin...)
OVTI above 16.19

If you really want a thin one that I like look at CHIP. I'm also long a couple others from Friday: SNDA and TXCC.

Lots of other ideas but that's probably enough for tonight.

Good luck Monday!

No comments: