Monday, March 19, 2007

My Trade Candidates for 3/20/2007



Here are my trade candidates for Tuesday. There are several longs, but no shorts as I don't see any good short candidates today. For the time being I am including all potential trade candidates, but in the future I may limit the lists to 3-5 tickers each in order to prevent the lists from being unreasonably long. Feedback on whether or not I should limit the lists is welcome, of course!

Beginning today I am also including my watch list which consists of stocks that are not ready for a low-risk entry but which appear close. I monitor this list of stocks throughout the day and when a given stock appears ready for a potential trade, I move it over to the appropriate primary list (long or short, as the case may be).
Here is the watch list:
ACLS
BBND
BOOM
BPA
BRKR
EHTH
ESST
FCSX
FLSR
INFS
MAMA
MICC
MOGN
ONXX
SLGN
XFML

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi John,
Those all look like great selections. I'm curious why the targe for CHINA is 9.35, I would have put the target closer to 9.5o. I see further back, around beginning of January, a couple of candles that traded below 9.50. Is that the reason?

Thanks for your generous posts of prospects.
C-Breeze

John Gilner said...

Cindy, I think the 9.35 to 9.50 range is a relevant target. I chose 9.35 to be conservative as well as due to the fact that the December highs and January lows were at about that level, thus I would expect it to be an area of supply.