Thursday, March 29, 2007

Nice Moves Today

We had some really nice moves today - both long and short - in the trade candidate list! Nice volatility. On the long side, FRPT was a home run, Q gave you a chance if you managed your stops well, and SUPG is on it's way and looks great so far. I got FRPT and I'm still in SUPG. On the short side, both MATK and SLXP broke down nicely; I hope you guys got some of that too!

I'll post my trade setups for tomorrow in a while after I have a chance to do some work.

At some time in the near future, I'll do a post on how I trade short SPX options. Today was a great day for part of what I do because there was a shakeout and as the market recovered, it looks like VIX put in a peak which is part of what I look for when shorting SPX puts. More later when I have a chance to do a more comprehensive post.

No comments: