Tuesday, March 20, 2007

My Trade Candidates for 3/21/2007




Disclaimers first: I'm currently long ASCA and HLIT which were included in the 3/20/07 setup sheet below, and are included above as well. I may add to my ASCA position above the entry price stated above depending on how the overall sector is looking. You may have noticed that BYD had a huge up day today, so I am paying special attention to the gaming sector. Other candidates in that space with charts that interest me are PENN and MPEL, and to a lesser extent, PGIC. MPEL is a counter trend trade but appears like it may be ready to turn up with the strength in the sector.


I should also point out that FFHL is a counter-trend trade and therefore is probably higher risk than a trend-following setup, but this stock put in an outside day up today and appears to be ready to turn up. Like MPEL it's a recently public stock and may be ready to find it's legs.


A few others I'm keeping any eye on: BOOM, ECGI, HLTH, IFSIA, NYMX, ONXX and SNCI.

1 comment:

Alex said...

ECGI is a surefire medium term winner. With $2.70 in cash and profitable ops, it's the cheapest stock out there. Good luck and good blogging.