Monday, March 26, 2007

My Trade Candidates for 3/27/2007



Well there was certainly some volatility today, which in the end looks like some nice consolidation. The fact that the market recovered so well after that initial sell off tells me that we're probably not going to completely cave in - at least any time real soon.


Here are some trade setups for tomorrow. I have lots and lots of thin, low-priced stocks that look potentially ready for a move up; however, I've limited the list today to six candidates to keep it manageable. Of these, ESST and FIRE are pretty thin. I'm currently long some LWSN (and EVC as well) after getting shaken out initially this morning. No short setups today as the bias seems upward; I was short NATI most of the day and given that it didn't break down (and traded pretty high volume again without downward movement), I covered.


If you want a few more to keep your eye on, here are some to take a look at, but remember: many of these are thin and volatile: HOKU, HRSH, JAV (very thin), LJPC, SIGA.

If you have a minute take a look at JSDA and SMSI. Both were on my "B" list today and I missed them!

2 comments:

Fantom said...

Not sure if it was you are Brian but traded LWSN from .80 yesterday to .07 today. Nice scan.

John Gilner said...

Brian and I both saw that one, glad you got a piece of it (I did too). JG